80% of your guests will remember one thing
about your wedding, the entertainment!
There are many DJs in the mid-south and every DJ is different. So make sure you are comparing apples to apples!
Things to Compare:
Service, Lighting, Sound, Reputation, Music, References, Versatility, Contract, Training, Dressed Professionally and has a Great Personality
Wedding DJ Pricing:
Think of this how can any professional DJ advertise a price up front with out knowing what you have in mind, services needed or what equipment is needed for your event!
Each wedding is unique. There has never been a wedding like yours before and will never be another one like it. DJ Kevin Russell doesn't believe there is a "one size fits all package" or "one price fits all" that meets the needs of all wedding clients. That's why I offer a custom package to fit your wants, needs and budget.
DJ Kevin Russell rates will be quoted after having had a brief telephone call or face-to-face meeting with no obligation, no pressure consultation. I need to find out what you have in mind and what might be needed to achieve those wishes before offering a quote! This will help you make the right choice in who your Entertainment should be.
Things you will need to know before price can be quoted:
*Date of event *Location of event
*Number of hours needed *Roughly number of guests
Call for your free consultation, quote TODAY!
How to find the Perfect Entertainer!
1. What special effects do you offer? (Bubble machines, light shows, etc.)
2. Do you have a demo video or cd?
3. Will the entertainer set-up before guests arrive, and will the set-up be free of charge?
4. Will the entertainer meet with you personally before your occasion?
5. Ask your entertainer if they have a written contract.
6. Will your entertainer allow requests, and may we bring our favorite music for you to play?
7. Will your entertainer be versatile? Can he play anything?
8. Never book your entertainer by price alone. More expensive entertainers tend to have better equipment, song selection, and a better reputation.
9. Be wary of the entertainer's reference list. Caterers, banquet facilities, and photographers are always good references.
10. If you are not confident with your entertainer, find someone else!
DJ Kevin Russell will display many of the following skills and attributes before and at your event:
- Master of Ceremonies
- Party organizer
- Sound technician
- Light technician
- Ability to read a crowd and pick the right music
- Flexibility to adapt to sudden changes
- Seamless continuous music at all times unless
- Extensive library of music
- Professional grade of equipment
- Audience motivator
- Ability to co exist and coordinate with other
professionals at your event
- Dressed Professionally